Rules and Terms
Click here to download a .pdf copy of these rules & terms.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to those who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry and participate in the outlined entry activities. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Accounting Made Simple (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Accounting Made Simple, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about August 1. 2020 and ending July 31, 2021. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2021. 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: There are multiple ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
Enter by registration alone
1 entry for subscribing to our newsletter
1 entry for attending each weekly Free Support Forum webinar
Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Accounting Made Simple. You may enter more than once and you must fill in the information (as requested).
5. Prizes: Winners will receive:
1 Winner - Grand Prize: 15 Hours of QuickBooks/Accounting Training & Consulting (Retail $1,875)
Drawn August 1, 2021
1 Winner - Second Prize: 1 User License QuickBooks Premier Desktop Software (Retail $499)
OR 1-Year QuickBooks Online Essentials Subscription (Retail $480)
Drawn August 1, 2021
1 Winner - Third Prize: Office Power Bundle (Retail $250)
(noise-canceling earbuds, webcam, wireless phone charger + fun surprises )
Drawn August 1, 2021
15 Winners - Free Online Workshops (Retail $60-$150)
Drawings will be held 11:30-12:30 CST on 8/28/2020, 09/25/2020,
10/30/2020, 11/27/2020, 01/01/2021, 01/29/2021, 02/26/2021, 03/26/2021, 04/30/2021, 05/28/2021, 06/25/2021, 7/2/2021, 7/9/2021, 7/16/2021, & 07/23/2021 live at Free Support Forum.
15% off all Online workshops with Code: 15YEARS available to all participants.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. Prizes are transferable at the Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Accounting Made Simple to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address or social media platform they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Accounting Made Simple shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Accounting Made Simple, anyone acting on behalf of Accounting Made Simple, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Accounting Made Simple reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Accounting Made Simple may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action was taken by Accounting Made Simple. Accounting Made Simple reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Accounting Made Simple has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; registration without attendance or participation in eligibility events, or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Accounting Made Simple reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Accounting Made Simple. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Accounting Made Simple and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF INDIANA AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Accounting Made Simple 1101 Cumberland Crossing Dr. # 186, Valparaiso, IN 46383, USA. Requests may also be made by email to Info@AccountingMadeSimple.biz.
Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2020.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is
Accounting Made Simple
1101 Cumberland Crossing Dr. # 186,
Valparaiso, IN 46383, USA.